Pond Leak RepairPond & Waterfall Leak Repair Services
Pond & waterfall leaks can be one of the most frustrating parts of the pond hobby. Having an issue losing water can, and does, drive people crazy. Phone calls about leaks are one of the most common things that we deal with on a regular basis Here in the Lexington / Central Kentucky Area. In some cases the leak is very obvious, in other cases it could take days or weeks of monitoring and tweaking, trying to nail down specifically where the leak is. In all cases there is a specific process that we follow in trying to nail down the hard to find leaks.
We will schedule an appoint with one of our pond professionals to come out to your Lexington / Central Kentucky area home to evaluate your pond. Sometimes the fix may be as simple as adding raising the liner edge or tweaking your waterfalls. Other times we may have to do some in depth investigation or patch holes in the liner. No matter what the case our process is time proven to resolve any pond leak situation
H2O Designs Leak Repair Policy
While many leak issues in the Lexington / Central Kentucky area can be resolved with one visit by our service technicians, pond, waterfalls & fountain leak detection is not an exact science and can sometimes be very difficult to resolve. Therefore, H2O Designs Inc. DOES NOT GUARANTEE that our initial service call visits will be able to rectify all leak issues. The initial fee is designed to fix ”simple” leak issues such as low stream or pond liners, debris damming the stream, etc. Therefore, please note the following disclaimers.
- There will be a $250 leak evaluation / possible repair fee that will cover the following services. This fee must be paid in advance before any service call visits are scheduled. This fee is non-refundable and is due regardless of whether the leak is repaired or not.
- Initial service call visit to evaluate and possibly fix leak issues (Up to 1 Hour)
- A second service call visit if needed to find additional issues and/or evaluate the issues (Up to 1 Hour)
- Up to 1 liner patch if needed
- If the leak cannot be identified or repaired within the allocated first 2 visits H2O Designs will present a leak resolution plan with associated costs to the homeowner for approval
- What is not covered with the initial fee and will result in additional charges
- Waterfalls Box or Skimmer issues such as screws replacement, unlevel boxes, etc.
- Pump, Plumbing or Pipe issues
- Draining of the pond/basin
- Additional analysis/repair visits beyond the initial 2 visits
- Multiple liner patches or repair beyond the initial 1 patch
- Service call visits that last more than 1 hour. An hourly rate of $75/man hour (billed in ½ hour increments) will be applied for any service calls lasting longer than 1 hour
- Any additional services that may be requested such as cleaning filters/algae, replacing lights, etc.
Ponds With Issues
If you notice you have to add water on a daily basis, or hear the “hissing” of your water fill valve constantly running, (after properly setting the water level) you may have a leak, most of which occur along the perimeter of the waterfall and stream. These leaks are generally due to the ground settling which causes the water to trickle over the edge of the liner. These leaks can be easily fixed.
Pond Leak Repair Form
"*" indicates required fields