The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has impacted and is continuing to impact the Central Kentucky community. At H2O Designs, Inc. we value each customer relationship and see no reason, at the present time, to suspend our sales and design operations or otherwise cancel scheduled work. At the same time, we value the health and well-being of all individuals and want to do what we can to protect our employees, customers, and everyone with whom we do business. At this time, we are taking the following measures to keep safety as our top priority:
- Our employees will refrain from shaking hands or other close personal contact with each other and with customers, and will keep an appropriate safe distance during conversations (6 feet is the recommendation)
- Employees have been advised to stay home if they feel ill in any way. While onsite, crews will continue to bring our own lunch onsite rather than eating at public facilities. Sales representatives are sanitizing their hands before and after client visits.
- If the timeline on a project that is scheduled or waiting to be scheduled needs to change due to reduction in employee availability or other presently unforeseen circumstances, you will be contacted, and we will work with you to reschedule. We appreciate your understanding and patience. We are monitoring the situation closely by staying informed with the most up-to-date information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local Public Health authorities
In addition to these measures we will also be offering a new “Virtual Project Design Process” for Lexington & Central Kentucky homeowners. We are still pleased to offer our traditional design meetings and process. However, for those who are wanting a new Water Feature or Outdoor Living Area in the Central KY area and want the security of not physically interacting with our design consultants we are happy to offer the following changes to our process:
- In place of our initial onsite design meeting we will be offering an onsite “Face Time” meeting. Our designer will still visit your home and do a “Virtual Walk Through” of your property and discuss options, get measurements, etc.
- We will email you all brochures and manufacturer information that is pertinent to your project.
- Our followup design & cost review meeting will be performed a virtual online meeting & conference call. In this meeting we will review the project plan, options and pricing the same as we would normally do in person. At the end of this meeting you will be able to secure your project start date and get on our schedule for the backyard of your dream…
Technology truly is amazing and we are happy to be able to continue to work with you through these strange times.